Monday, September 27, 2010

US Polo Assn. Is Not Polo!




Everybody has something that they like and spend too much money on. I have somebody in my crew who has a whole bedroom in his home devoted to rare Nike tennis shoes, I have several people in my crew who do not play when it comes to their record collections, and I even know a guy who loves dead media formats like laser disc and has a collection of video game systems that no one else gave a damn about. This guy actually has a working 3DO and Sega Saturn.


My thing is clothes from Polo by Ralph Lauren. Considering I make about $7,000 a year, my collection of Polo sweaters, shirts, pants, and rugbys have been know to hurt people's feelings. When I order items from ralphlauren.com, I get everything shipped in those fancy blue gift boxes. Yes I know that is ridiculous, and no I don't care if you think so. Hell it's free, in my eyes if you don't get the gift boxes you are doing it wrong.


That being said, nothing puts me in a foul mood like seeing someone walking into the spot with rocking some US Polo Assn. like it is actually cool. You can't even get a real Ralph Lauren Polo at Marshalls for $19.99, so you can't believe you are fooling anyone. I would not even mow my lawn in this bullshit much less iron it and wear it to a social event where a beautiful woman might see me. This is an even bigger violation than wearing that bootleg Polo that the Africans sell at Indiana Black Expo. At least with the bootleg joints you could fool someone (not me), and I can understand faking it until you make it.


Before anyone comments about how the lower 9th ward still has refrigerators in the trees and the cops who murdered Sean Bell were not brought to justice, I get it there are much bigger issues in the world I know but sometimes I have to address issues in the world I know.

22 comments:

  1. dude...really?? HAHAAHAHAHA Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, man...don't come to China. it'd make you cry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. before putting all these bull shit on web do your research 1st. us polo assn is not fake ralph lauren. us polo came to market in 1890 almost 80 years before ralph lauren. And if you have any knowledge of textile and garment finishing then you will see the quality of US polo assn and Ralph lauren is same. US polo is cheaper coz its a non profit organization.

    And finally its a brand of U.S. Polo Assn( the historical polo club of america). US polo is actual polo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think he ever called US Polo Assn fake (he merely stated that it's not [Ralph Lauren] Polo)...but maybe I can't read...all he said is that he wouldn't be caught dead in one...and that it's not cool. All pretty valid to me... Sounds like a man's opinion.

    "The guilty dog barks"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. say's one that wouldn't be caught dead wear one either. According to your picture's your to good for U.S Polo Assn.(the historical polo club of America). the actual real shit. And yes I may just now be getting this but he is running a functioning organization un like some people (yes a slug you would call it). And he has enough people buying his produces to support his company so leave the man alone. And who said he doesn't wear the real Ralph Lauren Polo.

      Delete
  6. The sad thing is thatvyou cant afford the clothes you buy and u are fsking it. Thats sad thst u make minimum wage and you decide to spendvthst in clothing intended for upper class white folk abd you are so ignorant that u pretend to be amongst the prestige. Its nothing wrong with buying witin your means but if you make $7,000 a yrar I wouldnt brag. You sound like a ignorant black man and it sickens me that my race can be so foolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Clearly stated by chozin! They are both name brands to me nothing is wrong with wearing USPA! People problem today always caring about the unnecessary, there is alot more things in the world to pay more attention too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ralph lauren has shit quality. You just like it because it's popular and you want your friends to think you're cool. With $7,000 a year you probably still take the bus Ha! quit fronting like you're a somebody. You're a bum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who is this guy i have a shit load of u.s. Polo assn it isnt fake u.s. Polo assn is the official brand of the united states polo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude I'm actually insulted by your comment its pretty racist

    ReplyDelete
  11. An in the fourth or third paragraph it says that the Africans sell at the Indiana black expo

    ReplyDelete
  12. An in the fourth or third paragraph it says that the Africans sell at the Indiana black expo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe if you read right it was in the fourth paragraph. you have a mouse to scroll up and down so you can get your facts strait. And the one million time's you posted the same shit. We read your unnecessary comment the first time.

      Delete
  13. Dude I'm actually insulted by your comment its pretty racist

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude I'm actually insulted by your comment its pretty racist

    ReplyDelete
  15. U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Solid Polo Shirt with Small Pony. Price: $13.41 - $48.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors.

    100% Cotton
    Imported
    Button closure
    Machine Wash
    2 button placket
    Rib knit collar and cuffs
    Straight hem with vents
    Ribbed knit collar and cuffs

    you are interested buy this product and really cheap price So click this amazon link....

    U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Solid Polo Shirt with Small Pony

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the post are you looking for best branded t-shirts for mens you musty try it from US Polo India

    ReplyDelete