Friday, October 15, 2010

Keep T.I. in Jail!

Some people make stupid decisions, and some people are just criminals. T.I. is just a criminal. He is going back to jail for 11 months because he could not wait to get out of his $300K Mercedes to smoke some of that good California weed.

I know some people may be broken up and feel sorry for this dude, but I am actually mad he did not get more time. How does a 3 time fellon who is already on parole for federal weapons charges get only 11 months for coke weed and pills? There is somebody locked up right now for 11 months because they drove while suspended and had no proof of car insurance.

At what point as a man do you realize that missing your kid's birthdays for selfish reasons is not cool? For that reason alone, I don't want to see any free T.I. shirts, and he does not deserve any shout outs from anybody. We need to stop turning every rapper who goes to jail into Steven Biko. I know too many people who are more talented than T.I., Lil' Wayne, or DMX that will never get their shot, to miss one night of sleep on these fools who are handed the keys to the kingdom.

Do you know who I really feel sorry for in all this?, not his wife, his kids, and damn sure not his record company. They should be used to this shit by now. I fell sorry for Plaxico Burress. Despite having a previous criminal record that only includes traffic tickets, Burress got 2 years in prison for shooting himself in a club. I may view him as stupid when he gets out, but not a criminal. When Plaxico applied for parole recently he was denied, in fact I think it is a pretty safe bet that T.I. will be doing shows again before Burress has an opportunity to catch another touchdown. I guess Burress should have found someone to tell on when he got in a jam, that is the only way I can explain T.I.'s never getting the book thrown at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment