Monday, September 20, 2010

I Would Not Have Given Shit Back!

If I was Reggie Bush I would not have not given back the Heisman Trophy. They would have to come get that shit out of my house in the dead of night, and they would have to fight my pitbulls, my team of kung fu trained security gaurds, and my cousin who just got out of the joint to get it. I don't know if Reggie has any of that, but remember we are talking about what I would do. In fact I would take it to the next level and ask for an accounting of how much revenue I generated through jersey sales, bowl appearences, and anything else with my name or likeness on it that generated money for USC or the NCAA when I was in college. There is a pretty good chance the money they made off of me is more than the $350,000 worth of stuff he got from a sports management company.

His biggest mistake was not taking the money and getting his people a house, but not paying the jailbird who hooked up the deal back the money after he did not sign with the management company. Guys like that can't wait to get thier cornrows done, so they can go on Bryant Gumble's Real Sports and start snitching. I would have tired to get the money from USC directly. I have a good feeling that after that first National Champioship, they could have hooked that up.

He is not the first to do something like this and because the NCAA has it's heads so far up their assess he won't be the last. In fact, if you are a star at a top 25 program and you are riding around campus hungry on factory rims you need to get your shit together and get it while it is here to get. That last sentence may make me seem some what morally bankrupt, but say I were to get caught recieving cash, free dinners, and a car. I would be judged and punished by the NCAA and the college, and who are they to judge my morals. I am 19 years old athlete who they wouldn't give a shit about if I could not run or jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment