Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Star Wars Fans, George Lucas Hates You

I found out today that all 6 Star Wars movies are going to be re released in order in 3D. Now I love the original trilogy (especially Empire) but because I was not 7 when The Phantom Menace came out the prequels don't really hold up well. I would actually watch a shot for shot remake of Birth Of A Nation starring Mel Gibson before I pay 15 dollars to Watch Episode I in 3D.

Now I realize only 4 people read this blog and George Lucas is probably not one of them, but George if you love your real fans like you love black women, do us a favor and just just put out Episodes IV, V, VI. Making us put up with Episodes I, II, III is worse than sitting down to watch A Different World and it is an episode from the first season with Lisa Bonet & Merissa Tomei. For those of you not familiar with that show, it's first season was very popular when it first aired and is almost unwatchable now.

The Prequel's visuals will probably look incredible in 3D, but unfortunately the scripts, directing, and Hayden Christensen acting will still be one dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment