Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kyle Barker Is Not Broke!

Over the past couple of weeks, I have randomly seen posts on Facebook and Twitter about Kyle from Living Single being in a TJ Maxx or Marshall's Christmas commercial, and that he is either desperate or broke to be doing commercials at all. Well if you have kids or a husband who ignores you to play video games you should know that this is not true.

Terrence T.C. Carson is doing quite well for himself doing voice overs for video games and animation. He has been the voice of Mase Windu in every Star Wars game since 2002 and is now providing his voice for the television series. One of the most popular projects he has done recently is The God Of War Trilogy for the PlayStation 2 & 3 in which he is the voice of the lead character Kratos.

Now I realize that Denzel Washington is in no hurry to trade places with this guy but he probably makes well into the 6 figures by sitting on his ass reading off of a piece of paper for a few hours at a time. I know this post is extremely random, but this guy is living my dream by making money for no other reason that his voice is recordable.

On one last random note, my mother was never a fan of the show Friends because she felt like that show was a rip off of Living Single. I may have to break this down later.

1 comment:

  1. You know me and my husband did have this discussion so get outta my head...we care about the most random things yikes!

    ReplyDelete