Friday, January 7, 2011

Marsha Ambrosius


Masha Ambrosius has been one of my favorite female voices since I heard Floetry's "Headache" on a Suite 903 mixtape. I am really glad her first Solo album, Late Nights & Early Mornings is being released soon, especially since she was signed at one time to Aftermath a.k.a. the label where promising music careers go to die. (see Bishop Lamont & The Last Emperor)

The song "Far Away" is the second single from her new project and the video that goes with the song is really worth serious discussion. For a second I was not sure if I was going to post this video because of it's content, but then I remembered that what makes this blog fun to read and write is that I really don't give a shit if people like what I post or not.

On a less serious note. I don't know if Marsha got on the P90X program or what, but damn! I had no problem with how she looked before because I like em' thick & yellow. (yeah I said it!) If she put out a deluxe package of her album with a CD that just includes her workout program, Late Nights & Early Mornings is going platinum. I follow her on Twitter @MarshaAmbrosius and I know it is not just playing the Michael Jackson game for Wii becuase the joint just came out.

1 comment:

  1. i really liked the video. I like how it catches people offguard. The message is powerful.

    ReplyDelete